Acoustic Wave Therapy and its benefits…
- Reduces and eradicates cellulite
- Reduces damage the sun may cause skin over time
- An improvement in skin texture
- An improvement in skin elasticity
- Dermal firming
- For poor circulation and stiff joints
- Improve the appearance of the skin
- Removes aches, pains and knots from muscles
How it works:
- By Causing the connective tissue to stretch which increases its elasticity.
- Producing increased vascularisation (the organic process whereby body tissue develops capillaries), ensuring better exchanges to the connective tissue.
- Producing an inflammatory reaction that triggers the release of healing mediators, creating fibroblastic proliferation leading to a new, thickened band of collagen being deposited in the upper and mid portions of the skin.
Acoustic wave therapy uses acoustic (sound) waves to stretch the contracted fibrous bands that are responsible for cellulite. Several thousand impulses are delivered to each area during a treatment. Delivering acoustic waves also has been shown to increase the number of blood vessels in the treated area, and to stimulate collagen production as well. These serve to further enhance its effectiveness against cellulite.This blog is thanks to The Balance Health and Wellness Center (www.631balance.com) who use Acoustic Wave Therapy for Cellulite Eradication. Joseph D’Antona the director of The Balance Health and Wellness Center in Long Island, New York explains how this machine produces a pressure wave that passes through skin and fat to impact the fibrous septae. The pressure breaks down the collagen of the septae and releases the skin, allowing a smoother surface. Patients may want to be treated twice a week until results are evident. Sessions here are 30 minutes. The Acoustic Wave Therapy is Food and Drug Administration “FDA” approved as class 1 device Therapeutic Massager.